learning to be a mom one twist at a time

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 2, 2012

49 weeks, 3 days: Photo Dump!

Just a quick update with a little of what we've been up to!

As soon as the weather got warm, we took Devyn to feed the ducks and geese at a nearby park.  She was a little nervous about all those big birds!

This was just a photo I snapped the other day while she was playing.  I thought the light on her hair was awfully pretty.

Devyn has done her first chalk art on the chalkboard doors in her room!  I think she enjoyed it, but she didn't enjoy being told not to eat the chalk or draw on the walls.  I was trying to get her to pose with her masterpiece, but she was bouncing around like a crazy monkey, and this was the best one I got!

And this is pretty fun: This weekend we bought a bike seat and helmet for Devyn!  How cool is it that she can sit up FRONT with me instead of behind me?  I think she enjoyed her first ride.  Please don't tell her that her bike helmet is for little boys; we couldn't find another one in a small enough size! Oh well. She could like race cars, too, right?  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment