learning to be a mom one twist at a time

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

iPod Dump!

A whole bunch of photos and a couple of videos for you!

Took this one while she was playing outside.  Yes, that's cornmeal in her hair. ;)

Here she is studying the drinks menu at SALT.

Mom and Dad at Salt.

Devyn is the best alarm clock.  Luckily, Pop didn't seem to mind.

This was so funny.  She was clearly telling us a story.  She went on like this for easily five minutes before I grabbed the video camera.  

This was two weekends ago at the Yellow Scene Super Kids Expo.  Devyn LOVED the petting zoo.



She kept saying, "dog! dog! dog!"

I don't remember what she was doing that I thought I was going to video here, but the result is pretty funny anyway! 

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the video but it is not available.....Of course I was there, but then, that could be why I want to see the video!

    ReplyDelete