learning to be a mom one twist at a time

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

12 weeks: Dallas Trip, Part 1



Our first big trip! Devyn actually did really well in the airport and on the plane. Right when we got on the airplane, while we were still on the ground, she tuned up and started screaming, which did make me panic a little bit, but as soon as I got her to start eating, she quieted down and was content for the rest of the flight.

Of course, the teenage boy sitting next to me was a little less content, but whatever.

We arrived in Dallas and were greeted with big smiles by Gran and Pop who couldn't have been happier to see us. But Dev was a little cranky on the way home and it made Gran a little white-knuckled to have to drive in traffic with a tiny screaming person in the back seat.

The next day, we got to introduce Devyn to her great grandparents.




I can't even express how amazing it was to see my grandparents with my daughter. They were certainly moments I will never, ever forget.

Emily and Grey were pretty impressed with Devyn, too.

And, Dev got to meet her Aunt Allison, who couldn't have been more smitten.


No comments:

Post a Comment