learning to be a mom one twist at a time

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 1, 2012

Photos!

A little birdy told me that Miss Beth needed more photos, so I thought it was about time for another photo dump post.  :)


First, a few little photos from when the Renners were here.  We were terrible about remembering our cameras!  But we did take our camera to the farmer's market with us, where Devyn got her first balloon animal (I think it's supposed to be a butterfly).  She also got read lots (and LOTS) of books by both Grandma and Grandpa.


Then, these cute photos are from last week when Wendy and Devyn and I went up to the mountains to look at the aspens changing.  Aunt Emily, I hope you notice that she is wearing the strawberry jacket you gave her (at Christmas I think?) and the hat and gloves you gave her—at my baby shower!  (The gloves are still a little big, but she thought they were big fun.)

Devyn was a mighty fine hiker.  I'd say she walked at least as much as we carried her.  Then we got to picnic in the rain a little bit.  Small price to pay for such a nice morning!  And she was definitely the cutest strawberry on the mountain.

1 comment:

  1. You should know Ms. Beth was delighted - and ME TOO! And now I love the apple eating picture too - Thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete