learning to be a mom one twist at a time

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "I think so, Brain..."

I had a nightmare last night that my boss was berating me that I couldn't be a mother and have a career at the same time, and I distinctly remember that it ended with her saying, "God won't let you have both."

Which is both very creepy and somewhat LOLtastic as my boss is the LEAST religious person ever and doesn't believe in God. Add to that the fact that I certainly don't logically believe that I can't have both, and I don't think God swoops down and makes those sorts of decisions for us, and it's doubly weird.

Way to be subtle, brain. I get the anxiety part, but your arguments just don't even make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment