learning to be a mom one twist at a time

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Interview about Dad

Devyn, age 4:

1. What is something dad always says to you?
yes

2. What makes dad happy?
when I give him hugs

3. What makes dad sad?
I don't know!

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
when he tells me a silly joke

5. What was your dad like as a child?
he loved to play

6. How old is your dad?
probably 6 or 9

7. How tall is your dad?
20 feets tall

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
play with me

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
work

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
dancing

11. What is your dad really good at?
working

12. What is your dad not very good at?
swimming

13. What does your dad do for a job?
work

14.What is your dad's favorite food?
cereal with nuts

15.What makes you proud of your dad?
when he gives me a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment