learning to be a mom one twist at a time

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 24, 2011

34 weeks and Behind the Curve

I wrote a pregnancy checklist for the new baby magazine at work, but I've got to admit, those things stress me out.

My email from "What to Expect When You're Expecting" last week told us that we should be packed and ready to go to the hospital at any time.

Uh... Not so much.

We haven't even been to our childbirth class yet (happens the first weekend in April).

In fact, the checklist *I* wrote says that by week 34, I should have already written a birth plan, installed my car seat, bought nursing bras, and picked out birth announcements.

Excuse me. I don't have time to blog any more. I have to go catch up.

1 comment:

  1. Well...you were wondering what you should be doing two posts ago and now you have it framed in your mind...Dinna stress...What needs to get done will get done. the only real priority might be the car seat installation......:)

    ReplyDelete